Every year at this time we are humbled with an abundance of gratitude for the amazing blessings Bee Organized has provided us. We get to do what we love with clients and partners we love. In addition, we’re surrounded by incredible Bees who work tirelessly to simplify Hives all over the city with love and compassion. The people we work with and for are what make it all worthwhile!
Thank you for believing in Bee Organized and allowing us to come into your lives and homes. You are the heart of everything we do. It is our HONOR to work with you, laugh with you, and even cry with you at times, as we help you Simplify Your Hive.
So, from our HIVE to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!
—Lisa & Kristen
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present but not giving it.”
— William Arthur Ward
FEEL GOOD HOLIDAY TIPS
If you’re like most people, the holidays can be stressful and overwhelming, sucking the joy right out of the season. Take control of the chaos this year! Use these tips to focus on being more present and savor the special moments of gathering again with those we love.
1. Bee Intentional with Gifts
Give a gift that doesn’t take up SPACE! Take the stress of gift buying off your plate and keep clutter out of the house by following these tips:
– Change the Trend: Tell your friends and family that you don’t need another thing. Agree to NO GIFTS this year and stick to it!
– Give an Experience: What can you experience together to create special memories? A trip, concert, sports, museum, favorite restaurant…the possibilities are endless when you really think about the person you’re gifting to.
– Give Your Time: Cooking a special meal, baking a treat, babysitting, sharing your talent or lending a helping hand are way more meaningful than something you could buy.
– Give a Consumable: What’s your friends favorite coffee blend or wine? Create a photo slideshow or music playlist. Or consider a subscription to Netflix, Audible, Spotify, etc.
– Make a Donation: Choose a cause close to their heart and that does good in the world.
– Give a Gift Certificate: Of course we think a Bee Organized Gift Cardis the perfect gift that not only simplifies and reclaims space, but keeps giving all year long!
Keep your gift wrap organized and take advantage of door space with the Elfa Gift Wrap Rack. The white sturdy basket is perfect for long rolls of gift wrap, posters, umbrellas and more. This popular item is easy to install on any size door and makes gift wrapping a breeze!
IT’S OUR HONOR
“I had the Bees organize my kitchen and pantry. They were on time, professional and efficient. They saved me countless hours and decision making. It was definitely worth it, and I would highly encourage anyone to work with them if they want to save time and add sanity and calm to their space!”
Bee Organized is now Simplifying Hives in 11 cities, embodying the same core Bee-liefs of providing compassionate, confidential and judgement-free services. If we’re not in your city yet, did you know our Bees can travel to you? Give us a Buzz for details and pricing.